• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- October 06, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- October 06, 2020


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- October 06, 2020

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    600 hours in and this is how I find out. Smh.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Squirrel meat? Rat meat? Delicious. Insect meat? Now that’s where we draw the line.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Cataphract Armor. I'm not as good using ink as I am with pencils, but I think I'm getting better.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Have you ever seen a centipede that's only a year old?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I-... w-what

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    High risk, high reward.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Full body art of one of my colonists.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    What a great place to take a nap

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Vanilla Storytellers Expanded - Igor Invader || Now released!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Sure I'd be happy to watch your gazelles for a few days! Sorry about letting one of them get addicted to luciferium, though...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    A Tragic Death

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Playing Randy on "Losing is Fun" difficulty, Rich Explorer.

    When I landed one of the first things I notice was a blue dragon on the map. Now, this dragon and I had no issue for the first several months. It actually helped keep the animal population low so I could leave my crops unfenced and not worry about them getting eaten.

    Anyways, I had several visitors at my colony, still just the one colonist. I have 2 random cows join my colony, thanks Randy! Unfortunately, Ol' Blue treats these much like any other animal and starts attacking a cow for food. My pawn is set to aggressively react to hostiles, so he fires off a charge rifle volley at her. Take that dragon!

    or, uh, not...

    uh-oh.jpg

    Dragon goes into berserk. I panic and flee into an underground lair, but my poor guests are less fortunate. There are three of them, and two of them get immediately incinerated.

    The other is a 60ish year old with a bad back, and she is fleeing for her life. While I hide in my base like a coward, I watch as she books it as fast as she can to the maps edge. She has a signficant headstart on Ol' Blue, who had gotten distracted by my other cow, but after killing it she was swiftly moving toward this poor old woman.

    The dragon is now only 15 or so tiles away, and the woman is only 5 or so away from the maps edge. I think she's going to make it, I pray she won't die due to my boneheadedness! She manages to shoot an arrow from her short bow that predictably does nothing. As she steps on the final edge tile and is no more than a half second from safety, the dragon unleashes its fire and cooks the poor woman like an overdone steak at a Ruby Tuesday.

    I really thought she was going to make it, but happy endings are rarely more than a fiction on the Rim.

    submitted by /u/Solgiest
    [link] [comments]

    What's a wedding without a little brawl?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Teaser for upcoming Halo mod

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I've always loved small moments like these in Rimworld

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Guys imagine if we're already living in the Rimworld universe but we don't know because we haven't achieved Glitterwod tech yet.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Imagine you're a scientist looking through the midnight sky using a really advanced type of telescope. And as you zoom in on a distant star and into a small planet, you see another human staring back at you. Freak shit.

    submitted by /u/Dildo_Baggins__
    [link] [comments]

    This playthrough has just been problems solving themselves. After my separate refugee base was emptied by the idiot traitors who set themselves on fire inside it, i got an infestation followed shortly by a pirate raid.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    So how are doomsday rocket launchers are supposed to be held by a colonist? How do they fire? How did Tynan come up with this design? Was he inspired from somewhere? Perhaps "inspired creativity" Credit for the photo to u/jacqisherenow

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    So my colonists was knocked down, but before he got kidnapped the raider was knocked down... so now I'm waiting for someone to stand up and do something.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I have become an orbital trader (roleplaying)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Man, Infections Sure Are Nice When You Have No Medicine.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Refugees that misbehave get the box

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    I finally had a game where I didn't use developer mode. Everybody died horribly and I lost, but I'm still proud.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Ah the meal of champions raccoon meat some fryed berries and rice

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment