• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    RimWorld 15-minute survey on costs and benefits of gaming for my doctoral thesis!

    RimWorld 15-minute survey on costs and benefits of gaming for my doctoral thesis!


    15-minute survey on costs and benefits of gaming for my doctoral thesis!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Hi all! I would appreciate it if you could spare 15 minutes in completing my research survey: www.tinyurl.com/gamingstudy2020

    I'm hoping to have a closer look at some of the benefits of different gaming platforms on a person's overall wellbeing. If you could share it around with family and friends who also use internet games, that'd be great too!

    Thanks for having a look :)

    submitted by /u/psychgamer7
    [link] [comments]

    Event: Poison Ship...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Do you guys like my workshop?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I'm never taking on a sickly pawn ever again

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    My warrior Queen and her trusty knights await raiders on a rainy evening. (Medieval mod playthrough )

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Pawn lost her face, put on a stone mask.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    So, had a serious attack from Black Hive insects, with a lot of mammoth worms, unfortunately I don't have many ranged soldiers. Fighting them off, two died, one was basically buying time for the others, the other was one of my few ranged troops who got stuck near a group. Another injury was a pawn named Princess.

    She got downed by the worms, and while looking over her injuries, realised she'd lost both her jaw and nose to the giant bugs. Shortly after, of her own volition, she changed her hood and face covering for a stone tribal mask. I'm filing this under she's so horrified of her own face at this point she can't stand to have others see her.

    submitted by /u/Red_the_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Year 5 on a Naked Brutality Start

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Is prepare carefully considered cheating?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    I'm a new player and I'm really struggling with my starting pawns.

    I can't seem to get a good mix and I spent about 10 minutes re rolling.

    I was thinking of creating a family of three (Mum, Dad and Daughter).

    Am I losing an experience by picking my guys at the beginning?

    Also can I make her mum and dad want to sleep in the same bed on prepare carefully?

    submitted by /u/X__Heisenberg87__X
    [link] [comments]

    how does my base look so far? could you give some recommendations on how to improve?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Parties. Work in Progress.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    No, actually, I don't think this is very calm

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Earl Cowe - Rimworld Greaser

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    she left her husband for her brother then went to her nephew

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    UPDATE: I did it! After 16 years and 1 day I launched my 19 surviving colonists. Core / Vanilla / Cassandra / Strive to Survive / Permadeath. Time to install Royalty!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I want to raid other players' bases

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Whether its a mod that places a player-built base on the map randomly for raiding at any time, a quest-based system like a raider encampment, or a mod or game mode that lets you play as a raider for funsies, i just want to destroy and loot all these awesome bases i see on this subreddit in a completely non-multiplayer fashion.

    submitted by /u/CrayoVRC
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs a Woman when you can have 2 Megaspiders!!!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    How are not dead yet

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Bug: No raids.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Im not getting raids with any colony i play on. Ive tried 10 different colonies, removed mod for mod to see which one causes the problem, used dev mode to spawn raids (which works except for 20 and 30 point raids), switched storyteller midgame( Cassandra, Randy and all the vanilla expanded storytellers), changed difficuly mid game. I even tried removing every single mod and then deleting the game but i didnt try enough to see if that worked or not. There are no errors showing up in the debug log. There are also extremely few quests happening, no traders, no pod crashes, no "animal joins your colony". The last colony i made (which i made after deleting the game and all the mods and then re-installling them) had some raids and caravans and all that but then they just stopped happening. A full in-game year went by and nothing happened.

    https://gist.github.com/6d5c59f467c6e9cb3e2a720b31cd1fb7

    Here are my logs if anyone would be kind enough to check them out and see if there are any problems or mods that dont work or are incompatible with eachother.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/poonddan27
    [link] [comments]

    Dune- Mod

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i wanna ask if someone know a good dune styled mod (based on Frank Herberts novels)

    submitted by /u/JMusketeer
    [link] [comments]

    How to force feed prisoners drugs?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Is there any way to force prisoners to eat or use substances?

    submitted by /u/TheRealCynik
    [link] [comments]

    Too many mods and don't know that mod adds an item? I made a mod to solve that.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So I've been stuck in the mod rabbit hole for a while, around 250 mods and counting, and I often find that I don't know what mod adds a particular item or trait.

    So I made a mod to solve that:

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2258431182

    It just adds the name of the mod to the end of the item/animal/trait etc. description.

    Yes, I know that there is at least one other mod that already does this. However, I found that that mod was really buggy (would put mod name like 5 times on each item, would mis-label certain items). I also wanted to customize the way that the mod label was displayed, which wasn't possible with that mod.

    You can change the color, size, and formatting of the mod name, to suit your needs. By default it displays the mod name in a cyan color, but you can change it to something more subtle in the mod settings.

    Anyway, I hope someone with a similar mod addiction finds this useful. Have a good day!

    submitted by /u/Epicguru
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus, she's already dead

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    So i am building my spaceship in SOS2 and i got attacked. The problem being, I DO NOT HAVE A SHIP YET. So i send with a heavy cargo shuttle one of my pawns with some propper protection and guess what? Now i cannot bring them back with the same shuttle bcs it detects i am on earth and not on orbit :(

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment