• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    RimWorld Tycho build final testing

    RimWorld Tycho build final testing


    Tycho build final testing

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    We are reaching the end of the Tycho build testing. The hope is to have everything working flawlessly, of course! We are looking for people to start hunting down incompatibilities and testing new features.

    New Features:

    New items: gunlink, beret, cape, eltex skullcap.

    New permits (steel, Glitterworld Medicine, silver, food).

    New caravanning system, it should be much faster as animals instantly follow loaders. Also check out changes to loading shuttles from non-base locations.

    To access the Tycho build, right click on RimWorld, select Properties, go to the Betas tab, and select the Unstable Build - Public Testing.

    Feel free to comment here, or jump in to the development discord server here: https://discord.gg/qEEX5Mg

    Edit: For those curious about a changelog, it is actively posted with each update in the development discord, look in the #Builds channel. The changelog for Tycho starts on 8/11.

    submitted by /u/pheanox
    [link] [comments]

    The First Caravan: Jugust 1st, 5500

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    That first raid can be a bit rough on the psyche.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    my girlfriend just give me the best gift in the (rim)world!!!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    He's pretty gay ngl

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Pikeman

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Bon Voyage

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Petition to change "Here Now" to "Eating without table

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I built a base with (almost) every animal!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    A wild Count just appeared on my map. I'll just have to prepare his Throneroom until I've got someone with the necessary handling skill

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Drawing my colonists helps me get to know them, Thought I'd share my new Crashland Start.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Boi!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    This better be god incarnated joining my colony for me to accept this

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    TIL: The humerus is in the arm, not in the leg...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    So I encountered an immortal cougar and killed it at least 3 times without realizing. I don't know if it was intentional or not but this is hilarious!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    The most mystical tribal background can't meditate with the Anima Tree... My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    An early game greenhouse. Steam geyser provides free heat, skylights let in sunlight.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    1 year old, drunk with a hangover? That's my boy.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    A tip that could save your pawns

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Picture this, your playing vanilla and one of your pawns is bleeding out fast your hospital is on the other side of the map and you know you wont make it there. To "stabilize" a pawn slap a sleeping spot next to the downed pawn make it a medical spot make sure the pawn that must get "stabilized" has medicine restrictions to doctor care but no medicine, and put the closest doctor to tend to them. Afterwards delete the sleeping spot and haul them to the hospital and hope you dont have an infection.

    submitted by /u/Suasponte113
    [link] [comments]

    So one time I wanted a full time researcher

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    So to explain in my early days of worlding the rim, I didn't really know that colonists had moods or debuffs or any of that unproven factual nonsense, so one day I was looking through the tech tree in hopes of finding something cool, and oh boy was I a happy man when I found gun turrets, keep in mind this was when I had absolutely no idea how to play and I couldn't comprehend shooting skill any further them haha colonist go boom and so any time I got a gun I gave it to them. This of course, did not bode so well for me, I lost many people there and like the quick saving pussy I was I used dev mode and reloaded before a major wave (I still never beat the game) well anyways, I wanted those gun turrets cause I just wanted to be a humble rice farmer in a disease ridden death fueled anger management colony, so as a way of getting my researchers to yknow actually research instead of hauling, (I didn't know what the priority list was) in an effort to make this work I walled off two colonists of mine into a mountain with the only hole being that for a nutrient paste dispenser, beds, one lamp, dirt floors cause they have to earn those marble floors, and two research benches as well as a chess table, well turns out these two were rivals and absolutely hated eachothers guts so much that they ended up both going into a rage and one killed the other and the other being a pyromaniac, lit a fire in the room and died from heat exhaustion. Turns out that doesn't bode so well for other colonists mood. Who would've thought

    Tl;dr I locked my filthy dumb rival pyromaniacs in a wooden hut and had them duke it out with their brains and brawn and some occasional fire in an effort to make gun turrets

    submitted by /u/Aqualogarithm8
    [link] [comments]

    I love the music in rimworld so much.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    It's really peaceful and relaxing tbh. (besides the raid music)

    Anywho, Imma go make some more human chairs and harvest organs for shits and giggles.

    submitted by /u/Blu3_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Randy, very cool

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Rip cyber rat colony made it to around 700 before the save file was corrupted ��

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    The script for the rain didn't work, which burnt half of my map. Beutiful

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Second base and 1/20th of the way there.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment