• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    RimWorld When a raid nearly destroys your entire colony

    RimWorld When a raid nearly destroys your entire colony


    When a raid nearly destroys your entire colony

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    An Oddly Fitting Trait Combination

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Was remembering a Spongebob Episode about pirates and made a Rimworld Meme because of this scene

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Well, I truly wasn't expecting the fucking Enclave to siege me tonight

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    quest: protect the clown car

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    *Manhunter: turtle* don't know if this is postet yet, but really caught me haha

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    I envy this guinea pig. Both for it's incapability of understanding the horror of its situation and it's virtual immunity to said situation.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Hi guys, meet Rina! She is master of 6 animals -including a megasloth-. She might be incapable of violance but you can be sure when a megasloth attacks her, Rina's animals going to save her from those wild claws.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Apparently Sam is quite the little minx in the sack

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    When the only colonist standing has a doctoring skill of 4

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Applicable to Rimworld just a bit too much..

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Goodbye, colony

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Rand-EEEEEEEEEEH?!?!!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    My colony just died and I'm a little salty so here's a poem about it

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    In the Plains of Me-dia

    A Cult had Borne

    A pact was Formed

    A wall was Horned

    Strength in their Perseverence

    Lead to Punishment from the Gods

    Twice were they put to Fire

    Twice were they put to Ice

    Yet the Walls of Calcalacam stood

    Experiencing an eternity of Suffering

    They trusted their Strength

    But what killed them

    Was a

    Fucking

    Goat

    submitted by /u/Pm_Full_Tits
    [link] [comments]

    After 199 hours, I finally created a killbox!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    So Randy decided my Bugtrap was getting out of hand - and sent the neighbors over and into the -115C shock freezer while wearing tribalwear...

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Day 10, they suspect nothing yet

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Should there be different types of nobles?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I have seen a lot of feedback for the new Royalty DLC. me personally, I am loving it. I see that many people have the same issue with nobles becoming pompous pricks in a colony of 6 people. While I hope that doesn't get completely buffed, how do you guys feel about having different types of leaders?

    My father used to tell me, you don't really know what someone is like, until they have power. What if people had different traits as nobles? Some become pompous pricks, some become benevolent leaders, working side-by-side their fellow colonists. We have plenty of examples from history, of people being born into luxury and still behaving humble.

    I also don't want Tynan to buff nobles. I like the story of someone becoming corrupt by power, its dramatic. I just don't like that its the same story every time.

    submitted by /u/TorBomb
    [link] [comments]

    stealing organs is not evil if you later return them - this is a fact!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    using mods here so I have more options...

    harvesting Organs from enemies never seemed evil to me. these people came to my home and tried to murder or enslave my people, showing them pity makes no sense.

    I am however not evil, I find myself the most logical and sane Rimworld player. I am a true Neutral, I am a god bound by no rules or laws, even the ones I made for myself. so I shoot these people to defend myself, and then I capture them in order to heal them. the rest who died I offer to the gods, making them into little small packages of meat allows me to empower the Revia colonists I own or sell those packages for cash in the open market. there is no logic in burning or burying the bodies if they can still be used. the prisoners I keep alive and happy, I give them large rooms and comfort, I feed them well and make sure they are well taken care of. if I find no use for them then I let them go after a couple of months. but if a merchant offers me a high price for one then I sell him. if my colonists require organs then I harvest them.

    it's only fair that if you shoot one of my people and destroy an organ, that we take your own organ to fix the problem. just like in real life, if you are a soldier that goes to another country and shoots the enemy, and you get shot, you can't really complain now can you?

    if enough time passes and I reach synthetic organs tech which allows me to create organs, then before releasing the prisoners or selling them or whatever, I will give them back everything I took from them. I will heal their scars using glitter medicine and I will make sure they have enough gear and food to survive the travel back to their own home. if they want bionics I might upgrade them to make them happy.

    so tell me Rimworld Community, am I actually a bad person, or a good one? because I believe this is the correct way of doing things even in real life. we are humans, we should never be more bad or good than we have to, logic and efficiency must always prevail!

    https://preview.redd.it/acu2yg6iniw41.png?width=800&format=png&auto=webp&s=03f5f9e44d0de8c83d4f4f91712e99905e29837f

    submitted by /u/Blackmasha2
    [link] [comments]

    Come on doggo, you can make it

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Desperate for meat, I hunted the Rhino

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    I had to tell someone about this crazy event that just happened.

    It's like we've all experienced. Some desperate situation occurs and we have to make a tough choice. For me the choices were starve, or hunt the only animals I could see on the map: Rhinos. I thought, I'll risk the revenge chance, I'm sure one will be enough food until my crops come in. I can just shoot from a distance and run away! So I gathered Ryan, Oaf. My best shooter (6), and sent him on the hunt with a bolt action rifle.

    I watch with anxious anticipation as he makes his way to the pack of six Rhinos, through the trees and across the mountain, until he gets within range. I'm sorry Rhino. Ryan then starts to open fire, standard shots missing, then a hit. I check the health of the Rhino and it's barely damaged and not even bleeding. More missed shots, then another hit. I check the health again, it is slightly bleeding but I can tell it's going to take many more hits before it goes down. I'm feeling increasingly more worried it will take revenge on me.

    Just then, after the third hit, alarms start going off and the game tells me the Rhino is now seeking revenge. Oh shit! But not just the single Rhino, its whole family decided to join in on the rampage. I shit my pants.

    I quickly take control of Ryan and plot my course. He takes off running but the Rhinos are gaining on him. He runs into a tunnel through the mountain to try to evade them, but they're catching up quick. I'm sorry Rhinos! Don't kill Ryan! They bump him just as he rounds a corner in the tunnel and he immediately starts bleeding. All the Rhinos swarm in but they slow down from the narrow turn. Ryan keeps running north through the tunnel like the devil was chasing him.

    I had forgotten that a large caravan was visiting at this moment and they were all out front of my base. Ryan manages to run into the caravan of people just as they start firing arrows at the incoming Rhinos. Ryan makes it inside the base and I order all my people to stay inside with the doors locked. I hope that the caravan can take care of those Rhinos. Narrator: "They couldn't."

    The caravan tried desperately to hold them off as every member was slaughtered by the enraged Rhinos. They managed to kill not one, not two, but three of the Rhinos and heavily wound two more, before the entire caravan was massacred. Nine people. As it happened I steadily lost reputation with the caravan as each one died. I thought "but it's not my fault!" at first but, then I accepted that I had enraged the Rhinos and it was all my fault.

    I watched as my colonists cowered inside the base, the Rhinos still enraged and circling the area looking to gore anything they could see. My colonists with only crumbs to eat. Hours pass and the other two Rhinos die from their wounds, leaving only one single Rhino remaining. How tragic. It wanders around a while and falls asleep, probably in horrible agony.

    I take this opportunity to gather up all the dead Rhinos and put them on the chopping block and cook some quick food for everyone. Food crisis averted. But at what cost?

    submitted by /u/I_Am_Not_Intolerable
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment