• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    RimWorld My new and improved killlbox :)

    RimWorld My new and improved killlbox :)


    My new and improved killlbox :)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Planetfall

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Temperature Dynamics

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Palace Of Versailles floor plan looks perfect for a royalty colony

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Vanilla Factions Expanded - Insectoid || Coming May 2020!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Finally got this book, now to read how to make my own war crime simulator...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Randy is a Sick, Twisted Man

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    I decide to start up a new colony, and the second random event that I get is "Thrumbo Self-Tamed." I think, "Wow, that's amazing! This is my first one ever, and it's the first day!" It has asthma, cataracts, and a bad back. Later that in-game afternoon, Randy decides to give this Thrumbo the plague. I think, "Ok, this is still fine, I have a lot of medicine still that I started with, I'll just give it that." The next morning, the Thrumbo is hit by lightning and fucking dies immediately. Thank you Randy.

    submitted by /u/Shmarfd_
    [link] [comments]

    i have over 1.1k hours of gameplay but it's my first time seeing an actual mountain on the worldmap.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hol' up.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I just picked up RimWorld for the first time during quarantine and have spent the last few days holed up in my room discovering this amazing new world. Here's a meme I made to capture my experience!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Right. Own up, which one of you was this?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Prisoners are humans too

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Meet Trebo, the pyromaniac lumberjack. He joined my colony, but his stats sucked so I sold him into slavery. He escaped that faction, but got caught by another. He radioed the region for help, I rescued him and swiftly sold him into slavery again. A year later I found his rotting corpse inside base.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    This game is brutal

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I started playing a few weeks ago and have found myself enjoying tribal starts. I like cold biomes and decided to play on Tundra with permanent winter. I had random colonists but nothing bad like addictions, injuries, or terrible traits. The tribe started with a husky, a labrador retriever, and a monkey.

    Things went okay during the summer. We built a little shelter, picked a bunch of berries, and hunted the local wildlife. Stockpiling wood before snow impeded movement seemed like a good idea as well. Complex clothing got researched and we made some leather parkas before it got too cold. They're not good enough to handle -50C, but they would stave off hypothermia long enough to venture outside for a bit in winter. Overall, things weren't going too bad.

    We started to get worried once the first snow hit and all the grass died. Noticing that the wildlife were starting to go elsewhere in search of food, we hunted as much as we could. Our food stores weren't looking great, however, especially with two hungry dogs.

    Our pet monkey, JoJo, was the first to suffer. It was only fall, but he was already starting to feel the effects of the nighttime cold. We made a fire to keep him warm. No one was ready to admit that there wouldn't be enough wood to keep the fire going all winter.

    Winter came and temperatures rapidly approached -50C, even during daytime. Food was starting to run low and we had seen nothing but the odd snowhare in quite some time. Our little hut wasn't very well insulated and we had to start a second fire to keep it warm enough so JoJo wouldn't develop hypothermia. There was absolutely no way we could keep two fires going, so after a long discussion, we made the heart wrenching decision to put JoJo down and to spare him the misery of freezing to death. That poor little monkey wasn't meant to live in the tundra. We hid JoJo's frozen body beneath a blanket, planning to give him a proper burial once spring arrived.

    A few days passed and we still hadn't seen any wildlife. We'd gone to minimal rations, but it wouldn't be enough unless we found more food soon. A fight almost broke out over how we'd continue to feed our two dogs, Lucy and Peanut. We finally admitted that JoJo wouldn't receive a burial.

    The last of our food ran out on the seventh of Decembrary. Everyone, including the dogs, was suffering from starvation. We feared that even if some wildlife appeared, we would be too weak to hunt. Our Chief, Borbeboa, was also the master of Lucy and Peanut. He said he would take them and find some food. When he returned with meat and without our dogs, we knew better than to ask what happened.

    The next morning, a herd of Caribou were spotted not far from our hut. We almost scared them off in our panicked rush to catch up. The tribe managed to bring down nearly the entire herd before it passed beyond our territory. Someone started to suggest that we were too hasty in putting down Lucy and Peanut, but Boreboa cut them off.

    "What's done is done. All we can do now is honor their sacrifice."

    Non-story question: Is there any way I can set up a shrine for my pets? I know pawns will go visit graves, but I don't have any bodies I can use for that, obviously.

    submitted by /u/xXRural_GamerXx
    [link] [comments]

    Why I stopped removing ceilings before removing walls.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Randy giveth, and soon, Randy shall taketh. [R6: RealRuins spawning me with this absolute gem]

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Raid vs Hive. Tribe vs Raid. Tribe vs tribe vs tribe vs raid vs hive

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    My first ever killbox ! Any idea how I could improve it ?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Don't mind me just a wandering caravan WITH 54 KG OF PURE GOLD

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I don't usually go for mountain bases.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    The poor guy was hungry, oh i will give him some last meal!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    I just now realized I spent 3 hours playing dress up with my pawns. Behold, a standard diplomatic envoy of the Hunie March. (Made using the awesome new update of the Empire mod)

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment