• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    RimWorld Rimworld 2D : Crashlanded

    RimWorld Rimworld 2D : Crashlanded


    Rimworld 2D : Crashlanded

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Rimworld 2D: Hives

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    So what you're saying is... I'm indestructible?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Rimworld P: Mining

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Rimworld SideScroller: Transport Pod Ambush

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I've just gotten rimworld weeks ago and I already racked up 154 hours in it, So I've decided to draw one of my fav colonist.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I needed to share this anecdote, but none of my friends play Rimworld

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    So I'm putting it here.

    Anyway— I got raided by one of the angry local tribes, and I was able to capture one of them as a prisoner. She was over 70, had asthma and some other issues. Nice skills, but bad traits. Not worth recruiting.

    At that point, I had a doctor, level 4 in medicine but with a minor passion, who really needed the extra practice before he could start operating on my own colonists. So I had him remove her legs, install peg legs and also harvest a kidney.

    Not really having any further use for her, and not wanting to feed her, I released her.

    Jump ahead to the next year. I'm raided again, by the same tribe.

    And guess who I fucking see, making her excruciating way behind everyone else. I think by the time she arrived, the battle had already been well over.

    That same fucking pawn with half of her organs and one peg leg (looks like I forgot to install the other one, oops). I tried to gently beat her down so I could harvest her stomach (one of my colonists lost hers to a Lancer), but she died when Kees smacked her a little to hard with his gun.

    submitted by /u/marbleduck
    [link] [comments]

    Rimworld 2D : Inventory?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I think Randy loves me (I have fabrication researched)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Built bar accident (apart from the legs, I'll give you that). I give you, 'The Weightlifter' settlement. Suggestions and Similar builds welcome

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    My favorite colonist - A tortured artist with lots of ways to make him unhappy

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Bought the game yesterday

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Didn't sleep all night. Forgot that today is my little sister's birthday. Didn't attend her birthday party or get her a gift. Have 5 missed phone calls. Have 7 people I didn't respond to on text. Multiple messages of "dude are you ok did something happen?" .. Didn't eat anything all day. Forgot had some food outside from yesterday that now has gone bad.

    God please forgive me for what I have done to myself.

    submitted by /u/Flatwart
    [link] [comments]

    Peace was never an option.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Ah yes the randy special, three diffrent climate attacks.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Pick-up artist lesson #1: Compliment her moustache, then offer phallic vegetables

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Me: 'I need some components.' Pheobe: 'Here's some components and fuck your defences!'

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Thank you manhunting elephants, and randy!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    So, i didn't think i would do something like this. But today i just technically imprisoned a thrumbo to tame later.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    When you like to stock up on food so you become a necromancer

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    They've evolved

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    i hate this game

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    colonist got his eye shot out, and a few weeks later i find a healer mech serum. use it on him, and he gains back a missing toe.

    submitted by /u/TockOfficial
    [link] [comments]

    Triple thick walls cause cooling on an ice sheet

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    I've got a colony surviving (just about) on an ice map where temps routinely sit at -60C. Needless to say insulation matters a lot.
    I naively thought that if double-thick walls offered better insulation than single thick walls, that triple-thick must be better. Right?
    Wrong.
    Turns out that as soon as that extra thickness is added, the middle stripe becomes seen as 'outside'. Meaning now I only have single thick walls surrounding an area at -60.
    I tested this by building two identical rooms surrounded by a bigger room. The big room was held at 20C. One of the inner rooms got an extra chunk of triple thick wall in it. Results... the room with the triple-thick walls dropped ~4C more than the other room (15C vs 19C).
    Anyway, just wanted to share this in case anyone else is trying to survive on really cold maps.

    {edit} see screenshot of test scenario here http://www.deconflations.com/ars/rimworld_triple-thick.jpg

    submitted by /u/dgkimpton
    [link] [comments]

    My boomalope has dementia, do I anestethize and assemble a firing squad or waste one of my 2 serums?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment