• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    RimWorld Boomrat

    RimWorld Boomrat


    Boomrat

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Photo taken after a colonist decided to punch a chemfuel can.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Can’t starve if I have 5 thrumbo horns

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    That's How It Be Sometimes

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    The powers of bionics

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    When your wedding gets out of Hand

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Psychite tolerance (massive)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    “Colonist Journal, 29 Aprimay 5500: Found some components north of base while collecting stone chunks and wood for the generator. Ended up eating the last of our rice and berries without a table, was too damn hungry to wait :( “

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    How to make someone into an alcoholic?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I have a prisoner from a pirate faction. I gave him that psychic empathy module and a Mindscrew and I've got him naked in a cramped, bile-crusted cell that's just a little too hot. He eats only raw meat and after two mental breakdowns where he punched his warden he's lost his leg privileges.

    I was thinking I'd also like to force him to get addicted to multiple drugs so he can always be going through some kind of withdrawal. Any tips? I've been force feeding him beer for a while now but so far nothing.

    Does alcoholism develop if he has a tolerance or does it just happen randomly? Most resources I've found are about how to avoid addictions.

    EDIT: Also, is it possible to force a prisoner to wear certain clothes?

    submitted by /u/ifonlyihadapenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Four Eyes, no!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    How does this look? I have a few mods that I really like, such as prison labor. It is kinda a stoner colony lol. They are almost perm high, no addictons yet tho.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Thanks, Randy.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Me: Waiting for caravan to come back

    Randy: Want a war merchant? they have incendiary launchers!

    Me: I have 3 people who can't make pemmican Randy, we ain't there yet.

    Randy: Nah, bro, they're cool! let me show you!

    ALERT! ALERT! MAD SQUIRREL IN YOUR BASE!

    War merchants: BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

    Me:

    Randy:

    Me: OK, yeah, they're cool. Can I have a few days now where only part of the map is on fire?

    submitted by /u/provengreil
    [link] [comments]

    Uuuuh... Don't you think you've got it a little mixed up, Breixos? (I recruited Breixos, but sacrificed his ex-college Red. Apparently Breixos takes this very personally)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    I mean, I guess I don't have to worry about any organ damage for a while...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Penalty For Dead Trader?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Morning all. So I just started a new game and my base is next to a cave full of insects. My first trader appeared and of course went to the cave and was killed. I took the chance and ran in to grab all that he was carrying. Is there some sort of penalty I get since he died visiting me?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/genomecop
    [link] [comments]

    why my pawn eating raw meat instead of paste???

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    The lovely couple

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Stories of Loss

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Just had the lovely experience of watching all but three pawns get downed in a raid only to realize the last three were incapable of doctoring. So they just sort of watched their friends bleed to death instead of stuffing a little cloth in the bullet holes. Of course the last three had the deeply unfortunate incapability to fight fires during a dry flashstorm as well. Everyone bled out or burned to death within two days as I watched in horror at the rather abrupt collapse of an otherwise promising colony.

    I figure I may as well try to be more positive than annoyed about it and ask about everyone's favorite colony wipe stories. Anyone got some more tales of RNG bamboozles?

    submitted by /u/unai626
    [link] [comments]

    From decent to catastrophic in one minute

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Edit: image of the resulting mess

    tl;dr on lessons learned during this run:

    1. Watch closely who's got a mental break if you have colonists with ongoing medical conditions. If an infected colonist has broken, beat up his ass and put him back to bed ASAP.
    2. Mechanoid lancers are realy weak when engaged in close combat.
    3. Give your fucking boomalopes their own separate (and fireproff!) shed.

    So, this was my yet another attempt on Cassandra Merciless, tribal start. 1.5 years in, the colony had gone through numerous raids and a toxic fallout, losing three people in the process (how they dies is a whole story on its own, lol), but, overall, the hopes for survival were pretty high. The village was well stocked with provisions, its outer edges were secured with traps and barricades, the available electrical appliances had been successfully reverse engineered and put to use.

    Then another tribal raid came, with a significant number of people attacking from several directions. Nothing the trap system could not handle, but. following an unfortunate series of events, my main hunter, farmer and negotiator, Berro, took a steel ikwa to her eye. The medicine was not administered fast enough, so an infection soon developed. All her troubles turned out to be wee too much for her, and she caught a daze mental break. Preoccupied with raid recovery procedures, I only noticed that when the "Colonist needs treatment" message popped up and Berro's infection crept up to extreme.

    Just as I was going to have her ass beaten up and put to bed to be saved, Cassandra conveniently rewarded my negligence with a mechanoid drop pod right at the medical room occupied only by my wounded pet boomalopes, Bing, Bang, and Boom. Don't ask me what the hell I was thinking, hindsight is always 20/20.

    The lancer outside nailed Minoca, my star builder, but it turned out it was really weak when engaged in close combat, so it was promptly put down (the more you learn). However, the scyther inside the medical room eviscerated the boomalopes, and the resulting blasts set everything on fire, including the medicine storage.

    Judging by the fact that I still have the scyther to deal with and Berro and Minoca aren't likely to survive this affair, chances of coping with the next raid are rather slim. I guess, it's time to form a caravan to settle down somewhere else or start over.

    submitted by /u/Salahuddin315
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the name of the song that goes “Yeah Yeah Yeah”?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I've flicked through the OST several times now, and yet I can't seem to find the song I'm after, which is annoying as it's probably my favourite song in the entire soundtrack.

    submitted by /u/TotallyJazzed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment