• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    RimWorld Animal crossing x Rimworld

    RimWorld Animal crossing x Rimworld


    Animal crossing x Rimworld

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    When a meteor hits your chicken den

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Mech cluster dropped conveniently close to my base. Decided to turn the assembler into a pikeman farm. 2 Little turrets do the farming and so far it's netted me hundreds of plasteel and components over time!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    My turret shot my own dog, so I held a firing line execution

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    It's still a sin after all these years

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    When you realize you put the smelter to smelt all armour above 49% instead of bellow 49% hit points....

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I have no idea how much work time or steel/componets I have now wasted on flak vests and helmets that have just gotten smelted down, but I bet its quite a bit...

    submitted by /u/TheMihle
    [link] [comments]

    First time boiiiis ,finaly i ve saved enough money to by this . Wish me luck :)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Bittersweet Goodbyes (072)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    It's a Harmacist !

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    What the fuck is this art description? I'm not into such kinks--

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    A hate that surpasses time, space, and dimension

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    I purchased this wonderful, terrifying game a few weeks ago after watching a friend stream it. In that time, I've had about 10 failed colonies, one successful, and one that I'm just dicking around in because I was a fool and picked Cassandra for that one and Cassandra is an asshole.

    This is the tale of how one iteration of a character has caused me to hunt down and slaughter every iteration of that character I encounter.

    My colony started as many do, three castaways on the Rim, soon joined by a fourth (incapable of violence, but a wizard with plants and cooking). Over the course of nine in-game years, the colony grows, expands, and suffers as these colonies are wont to. A colonist joins, goes on a tantrum because I've been playing it clean to keep my colonists from smoking their days away, goes berserk when my melee monster attempts to arrest her (95% chance!) and dies because he had an Excellent Steel Longsword and the skill to back it up. Didn't help that the doctor had gone to sleep. After that, two things changed - I recruited more doctors, and I made sure their bedrooms were right next to the damn hospital.

    In Year 10, I've finally completed construction of the ship. Following the game's instructions about what would happen once the generator turned on, I began beefing up my colony's defenses severely in Year 8. Slug turrets with portable turret defenders, spike traps, mortars, IEDs, strategically planted hay fields with sandbags at both ends, the works. I send out caravans to all of the settlements nearby and buy them out of steel, plasteel, and granite. A massive circuit wall is built around my base. I gleefully take any opportunity I can to acquire Antigrain warheads (though, after reading the description of them, I caaaaaaaaaaarefully move them way the hell away from the main base)

    One of my last two colonists, recruited in the Year of Fortification, is Exorus 'Huntsman' Hawke. I don't know it yet, but this fucker is about to be the bane of my colony. Huntsman, you see, is Bloodthirsty. Or Bloodlusty. I don't remember what the trait's name is. Point is, every two minutes, I see "Huntsman has started a social fight." Most of the time, this is fine. He's a Sniper, with no melee skill whatsoever. More often than not, he gets the worse of his fights in terms of cracked bones, but I begin to notice a distressing habit of him biting off fingers. He bit the index and middle fingers off of two other snipers, the toes off of my animal handler, and the nose off of one of my doctors, among other things. I begin sending him on solo caravans with the hopes that he'll get ambushed on his way to pick up nearby caches. Against the odds, he stubbornly refuses to die.

    In Year 9, we start getting an absurd number of Infestations as I'm having to deep drill to get any valuable resources whatsoever. Huntsman continues to be a prick throughout, but he still comes through each scrape with mechanoids, insectoids, and raiders alike in one piece. There is a cooler I'd built in a mountain before realizing infestations love that shit. I clear out the cooler, keep it very cold in there, and build a mess of IEDs in case a heat wave makes it warm enough for another infestation to spawn.

    This is also the year where Huntsman breaks the one cardinal rule - you don't pick on the violence-incapable chef. He starts a social fight with Luci, who cannot defend herself (but does bruise his left eye, which I refuse to treat). Luci nearly dies from her injuries. He later starts a social fight with Graham. Graham is a full Archotech cyborg melee monster at this point, with a 50% bonus to dodging melee hits from his eyes and an unarmed DPS of Stupid. Furthermore, he's decked out in full Recon armor. He shatters Hawke's jaw in one punch, which was a 40 point mood boost to me, the player.

    Finally, I'm preparing to launch the ship, as more and more people are beginning to crack under the pressure. Huntsman continues to make everyone's lives miserable by existing. My mortars have rained hell (and antimatter) on a pirate siege and two different mechanoid ships, my turrets and fire fields have laid waste to tribal raiders, and everything is looking good. Huntsman insults another colonist, causing him to break and go on a tantrum, with the intent to smash an Antigrain shell. Graham is nearby, and arrests him before he can kill himself. Unfortunately, this distracted me from another colonist breaking with the same intent at the same time. Sorry Dave, you were a good guy and a decent cook, but Graham is only so fast.

    The ship has enough caskets for every human colonist. It is fully charged. The time to launch is now. I load everyone on, except for Huntsman. Huntsman is tasked with loading Rhodes, Graham's wife's bonded horse, into a casket. Once Rhodes is loaded, the ship launches. Exorus 'Huntsman' Hawke, for his repeated crimes against the colony, is left stranded with a Mechanoid defoliator ship, two Lancers and Scyther nearby. Then I sent him into the infestation trap room and have him shoot the IEDs I set up by the pillars while standing in the middle of the room. His Marine armor keeps him from dying instantly, and one of the many trained horses hauls him to the hospital, where he later bleeds out.

    After Successful Colony 1, any time I see Huntsman, he's a dead man. I don't care that he normally doesn't show up Bloodthirsty. I don't care that this is a different world, a different Huntsman, anything. I see him, he dies, and his corpse is hauled into the ocean. I have done this four times now, and this most recent colony has him as the leader of an allied tribal group.

    Guess they won't be allies for long.

    submitted by /u/MrArgetlahm
    [link] [comments]

    Seed: inna One step to the colder side 31.63N 25.16E

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Worth It

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Suggestion for Royalty DLC

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    This suggestion coincides with a Mod I recently discovered called "Royalty Tweaks" which makes it where only the highest ranking noble needs to have a throne room and to allow other lower ranking nobles share the throne room(optional). Which I thought was really cool.

    BUT I would really like if all my other lower ranking nobles can be assigned seats in the throne room so instead of being in the general crowd they would each sit beside My Count in the throne room in their smaller thrones like a high council or something when a speech happened.

    submitted by /u/CringeyName
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to install so many turrets outside the hospital

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    First Rimworld Game

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Bought game because friend said it was good. Got handed a list of 50 or so mods, was told "it makes it better." Started game. Made three colonists to my specifications. Made a little shelter. Built three beds. Seconds after the beds were made I get a notification saying two of my colonist are in love and want to sleep in the same bed. Deconstruct two beds and build a double. End of the day comes. They break up. One takes the bed while the other walks around and lays in the grass. Mod that adds Firefly theme starts playing. "Take my love, take my land..." Cries...

    submitted by /u/SgtKernal11
    [link] [comments]

    That's the cutest fucking outpost i have ever attacked in my entire life

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    :scared:

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    Expanding your Rimworld colony starterpack

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Just got Run Ended by a meteor hitting an ancient ruin

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    My 4yo daughter loves to sit for hours and watch her Dad play and explain his RimWorld game. It's so sweet, so I got on here to learn more about the game, thinking it would be like a Sim game or something. What the hell!?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Srsly WTF y'all!!

    (I think it's hilarious, there was just a lot more about organ harvesting than I expected)

    submitted by /u/killertoe
    [link] [comments]

    Don't You Just Love It When Events Just Take Care of Themselves?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Which way of getting rid of a colonist gives the least mood debuffs?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment