• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    RimWorld I'm really proud of my hospital. Unbelievably Impressive!

    RimWorld I'm really proud of my hospital. Unbelievably Impressive!


    I'm really proud of my hospital. Unbelievably Impressive!

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    I have an idea or two about why they sent this guy on a suicide raid, alone...

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Randy Random is currently active in Zagreb

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I live in Zagreb, Croatia and in the last week we have had:

    COVID19 epidemic

    Strongest earthquake in 140 years that devastated old city center

    Air polution of unknown origin that makes air the worst on Earth ar the moment

    I saw some turtles in a pond when I went to the shop yesterday, I was looking at them nervously.

    submitted by /u/gabal
    [link] [comments]

    Quite possibly the most terrifying raid I've ever seen.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Randy Ross or Bob Randy?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    That's the deal of the century

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    anyone know an good 1.1 version wild west themed mod??

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Post-Scarcity Hunting

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Made a mistake cutting my own hair. Might as well commit to my new identity...

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    The Fetch Quest, Part 3 (070)

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Have you ever set out to build a base of caravaning cutthroats, but too many useful animals keep wandering in instead of raiders and before you know it you're playing Rimdew Valley again?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    How am I supposed to commit war crimes when I can't even hold all these nuzzles?

    submitted by /u/Umutuku
    [link] [comments]

    500+ raiders, I can't even count them

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I saw this, and I thought of human made bags here.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    This is the greatest game ever.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    Pretty new to the game but probably put in around 100 hours by now, and this is the greatest game ever and have brought back my love for things going wrong in games.

    Im almost 40 years old and have 35+ years of gaming experience. Went from growing up with unforgiving games that taught me to grind to get better, to getting into competitive games that drove me to grind to get better, then fell into what I desrcibe as the handheld gaming generation in which games generally started to hold players hands as you played through them.

    This did something with my patience in games. Quick saves and quick loads became the norm. Things not going according to plan wasnt accepted any longer (maybe it has more to do with me getting older as well) and in general I didnt enjoy anything outside of the few competitive games I still played (and play less and less of due to time constraints)

    Then along I find this game. And nothing ever goes according to plan. And it's just as fun even if it completely cripples my colony. And it's rough on the hardest difficulties but even more fun. And with an option to disable reloading I can curb my impulse to do so.

    So yeah... This is fucking fantastic. Thats all I wanted to share while at work.

    submitted by /u/Wowmyme
    [link] [comments]

    Me to my guests

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Phoebe really wants me to recruit new people.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Is there a Mod to force clothing change based on location?

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    For example, I want anyone who walks into the hospital to wear doctors clothing before they go in. Or have pawns wear a helmet when entering the prison. Is there such a mod?

    submitted by /u/Funkcanna
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to see someone try to survive with only this gem of a colonist

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Seven Mechanoid Clusters and more

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Finally taken down by insects after a almost 5 year run on Randy Random x2 Pop Merciless.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Congratulations you played yourself

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    4 Raids, Malaria, heat wave, toxic Fallout, and a mad monkey. It's only day 20.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Gut worms IRL

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Mod Loading Times

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I've been away from the game for a while, and so decided to naturally create a new mod list. A collection of mods, which used to not work completely together, and when I finally got it working took 5 minutes to load, now takes about 20 seconds. Did I miss something. Holy shit

    submitted by /u/MJamesRen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment