• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    RimWorld Pawn of the year, ladies and gentlemen!

    RimWorld Pawn of the year, ladies and gentlemen!


    Pawn of the year, ladies and gentlemen!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:59 PM PDT

    My boy did it

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:32 AM PST

    Today, a Transport Pod crash happened, and said victim just stood up on his own immediatenly, patched himself and walked out of the map, what a Chad.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    The best colonist one could possibly wish for.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    My coolest base so far in this game

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:25 AM PST

    Are you sure that's where you want to set up your camp?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    The new steam library UI is trying to tell me something..

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:23 PM PDT

    I accepted a chased refugee. She was immediately hunted by a Timber Wolf.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Mr. Independent runs half a map to steal my mushrooms and eats at my table

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    This game is like a black hole.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    Stopped playing a month ago. Started playing again today. Been binge playing for 6 hours now. I fear I may have contracted rimmania this time. And may never leave the game again.

    Send help...

    submitted by /u/jaden1279
    [link] [comments]

    STONKS

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Couldn't figure out why a caravan wouldn't leave. Then I spotted this guy doing his best to catch up. Poor little fella :(

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:05 AM PST

    Hippity hoppity your organs are now my property!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    I made a simple re-texture mod in 1 hour and you can too! Tutorial and helpful links in comments.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    How do you deal with mood debuff from malnutrition and unsightly environment?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Because my only cleaner/cook just can't stop playing rimworld....

    submitted by /u/afappybot
    [link] [comments]

    uhh hey Fabio... start making them napalm

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PDT

    Im gonna have to butcher all of my bears, because the pathfinding engine only delivers 12-13 fps. Cant play like that. RIP Barry, Norma and Boozer

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:21 AM PST

    Randy sent an eclipse meteor to my building wall destroying half of it, my hauler bot and my oil rig. Colonist's OK thanks to armor. Goddamit Mr. Random! It's not Mexican border, why would you destroy my fckn wall?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    Mod Request: Fully functional and animated pool table. You can see your pawns play a legit game of pool and get minor or aesthethic mood bonuses based on the game's results.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    That would be pretty sweet to watch in a build recreation objects for yourself kinda way.

    submitted by /u/KiroSkr
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone on this board show me a proper defense?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:56 AM PST

    After learning quite extensively how to play this game via YouTube videos and the optimal way to do them I determined that a killbox was the best way to defend my base. Maybe I was watching the wrong videos because as soon as a crew of sappers came in they didnt care about my killbox, they went right through the other side of my base.

    submitted by /u/Darkbored
    [link] [comments]

    Randy sent these through my bedrooms. I'm scared.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 02:07 AM PST

    Gloomy Mod Suggestions?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:10 AM PST

    I used to make high tech mega forts with all the bells and whistles but after installing Gloomy Furniture... I've fallen head over heels with creating classic little villages with simple weapons, cottages, and plenty of small town charm.

    Now I'm on the search for more texture mods that blend well with the "gloomy furniture" feel.

    Big or small, if it takes me back to the nostalgia of an old school rpg hamlet, then I want to download them all,

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Chrispin_Crunch
    [link] [comments]

    Just Another RimTribe Story - Episode 5

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment