• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    RimWorld How to Ethically (tm) and Responsibly (tm) pacify the native population

    RimWorld How to Ethically (tm) and Responsibly (tm) pacify the native population


    How to Ethically (tm) and Responsibly (tm) pacify the native population

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Update re: is my colony doomed?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:36 AM PST

    The absolute best thing ever!!!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Once again, RimWorld proves how closely it simulates relationships.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    I'm starting to think that the game hates devilstrand for some reason...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    "Jokingly Poking"

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I Love Rimworld Modding

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Long story short, i destroyed the connecting deep water bridges and waited them to be knocked out by starvation.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:22 AM PST

    As he steps over him, York ignores the pleading cries of the man dying on the ground. He is incapable of caring, for he will play the H A R P.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:39 PM PST

    No Steel comic pages 21-23: End of raid

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:45 PM PST

    "A siege"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    This is Donius. He decided to play around with an orbital power beam targeter and is now like this. Don't be like Donius.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    I finally felt something

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:32 AM PST

    First of, I do not know why or how this game made me clock 28 hours in 4 days from purchase but alas.

    I am still with my first colony, defeating raids as they come, capturing who I can, harvesting the ocasional organ as you do and just playing without making a sort of narative or paying to much attention to the finer details of the game. But then, one summer night, a couple of tribes people atack me. They are no match for my sniper and charge lance wielder. They flee. 3 of them squirming on the ground. I capture them without looking at the stats and just bring them up to health. Time passes and I see that they are fully healed and roaming about in theyr cells, except for one. Whatever. I go and decide to release them as I don't want any more colonists at the moment. 2 of them are releases and fleeing but one is still in bed. I decide to look at him, see why and I look in the health tab. I stoped. It took me a moment to register but when it did, I finally felt something for the people I have been killing so for. On there, 2 words stared at me: Spine Shattered. One shot from the charge lance was all it took. At that moment I made it my mission to return that man to his tribe healthy, so all my research went towards bionics to make him a new spine. I even made him as confortable as possible. Choke, I hope you live a happy life.

    Amazing game.

    submitted by /u/SoundAphid
    [link] [comments]

    Living on the Edge

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:06 AM PST

    My game is broken lmao

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    I have seen some nasty things this run. A Pawn placing food next to a completely incapacitated Prisoner tops it all.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Is there a mod to put cloth over armor for cosmetic reason where the stat of the cloth wouldn't apply and the cloth wouldn't take place.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:17 AM PST

    First time playing and I really enjoyed it! Any tips for a beginner?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Rimworld Star Wars

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Does anyone know how to get sith/jedi traits? And how can i make lightsabers deflect bullets?

    submitted by /u/VeryThiccBoi69
    [link] [comments]

    How do i access the source code so I can mod. Also what langaugae is it in (learning golang currently).

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment