• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    RimWorld RimWorld with a orbit!

    RimWorld RimWorld with a orbit!


    RimWorld with a orbit!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I drew a napping thrumbo because why not

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    So my boyfriend thought I should post my Rimworld "graveyard of my enemies" on here. (I know 5 are empty but it'll only be fuller!)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    instant karma

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I don’t know why I bother building covered paths.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    How about some Leather Furniture?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Maybe I should have dealt with this earlier

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    Exterminating the Empire does have its downsides

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    [Colony Showcase] The Ravenholdt

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Yes, please.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    RimWorld raids pain in one photo.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    The horrible events outside the walls

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    After reading through a few stories of colonies, i decided to post a small one of my own. My last run was pretty mod laden, featuring such favorites as Combat Extended and a slew of vanilla expanded mods to count a few. I can only assume that the best story that comes to mind about my last run was caused by Sometimes Raids Go Wrong.

    At the beginning of a raid, at this point in the mid-late game, I watched a metric ass-ton of drop pods hit the ground outside the walls of the base. I was worried at first after seeing so many of them, it was a substantial amount, at least 30 or 40 that littered the ground with scrap metal. Then they opened up, and about half of them released wild pawns. I had no idea this could happen, and managed to defeat the remaining raiders with my oil well as my only casualty. After the raid, i watched the 20 or so wild pawns frolick around outside the walls and decided to see what trouble they would get into.

    At this point, it's worth noting that i don't like playing with killboxes, so there was no way for them to get into my base. This is important because my base was the only abundant source of food, something I realised soon after the purge of all wildlife began, wild pawns everywhere punching squirrels and deer as the last berry bushes were picked clean. Some wild pawns formed a group to the north, where they found a patch of ambrosia to sustain themselves. Others fled west, where they began to feast on the corpses of insects from a recent infestation. But the worst would befall those that stayed near the eastern landing zone. While looking at a few of these wild pawns, i leafed through their moods to see who would be first to break. I noticed a glaringly large debuff on one of them: ate raw humanlike meat. Uh oh. No sooner had i discovered this before a wild pawn nearby ran towards another and beat them to death, gorging themself on the meat. Then another pawn attacked their fellow, and another. Soon it was apparent that with no food left on the map, it was every pawn for themselves, and the hunt had begun.

    I was afraid to send any colonists outside the walls, it was chaos out there, and at this point i wanted to see who would be the last pawn to survive this hunger game. While the humans outside the walls feasted upon each other, the only group that stayed safe were the colonists i held within the walls. Winter was coming, and i can only imagine my colonists enduring a week of unending yelling and screaming from just outside.

    A second infestation arose, wiping out a large chunk of surviving wild pawns and feeding the rest temporarily. Worse yet, noticing a sudden drop in a colonist's mood, one of the wild pawns, now a skeleton in the snow to the north, was related to them!

    Soon, with a map full of skeletons, some starved and some murdered, the last of them would succumb to the cold far in the South of the map, the last peaceful place in the cannibal graveyard that became my region. Eventually, we opened the doors to the compound and got back to work, the slow falling snowflakes already beginning to obscure the many trails of footsteps, all leading ultimately to an abrupt end.

    Edit: Formatting and a few words

    submitted by /u/GColaSalesman
    [link] [comments]

    Enby just lost her leg, but she walked back to her bed all by herself, she's a 60% consciousness, and she's only in "a little" pain. Enby is a tough cookie

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    finally got the luck and the resources for a golden grand sculpture. and that is what my best inspired artist came up with?!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Tip of the day: When playing in cold biomes, leave naked enemies outside to train your medics. You can treat stacking frostbites without medicine to gain exp rapidly.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    You can also do this by stripping your prisoners and cooling the prison to -10c. They won't die from hypothermia before you can treat them multiple times. It's free exp, my fellow war criminals generals.

    submitted by /u/sov3rei8n
    [link] [comments]

    We're entering war crime levels that shouldn't even be possible

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Since I never got around too it 10+ months ago, here's my very, very first Colony, back from 1.0, just before takeoff: Lamton. From tutorial to the stars.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Yeah that'll sour relationships for sure

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    My colonist just successfully proposed to his girlfriend while he was taking a shit

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Ah yes, enslaved RAM-Killer

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Mech cluster inside the base. just wow.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    This is the final stretch. The ship is almost done powering up. My colonists are all injured. Time to use all of my honor points and call Troopers

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Real ruins fun!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Looking for a mod.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    My colonist, dom, my main man, keeps proposing his love to an already married colonist. And the mood debuff is getting really annoying. Is there a mod so I can stop him from doing this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/iam814
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment