• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    RimWorld I drew two of my eldest colonists who have done a lot for my colony

    RimWorld I drew two of my eldest colonists who have done a lot for my colony


    I drew two of my eldest colonists who have done a lot for my colony

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    An asphalt highway? Great! That'll save loads of time on pawns crossing the map.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Do girls work like this in real life too?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    And behold, as the prophecy foretold, you shall see the impossible come to pass!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Yolanda Conley - In order to fulfill her wish of becoming a complete transhuman. Our colony had politely "welcomed" her as a guest for 3 years, slowly upgrading her body part by part. It was a grand feat.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I didn't bring a mining pawn...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    The Arch-Traitor Himself

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    When you wait for payday to arrive!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    I've just survived my biggest raid yet

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    This is Bandit. I would die for Bandit. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    ai is gonna take over in 5 years, huh?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    UPDATE: My zombie prison scenario that I built. My guys are pretty much held up inside, we took back half the prison until one of the zombies exploded against my walls and flooded in. Around 3,000 zombies on the map.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Only the finest accommodation in Gray Saio

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Fairly new player on a mountain base play. Loving the colored lights.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    just dont even remove it

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Technological Age Mods

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there are any mods where other factions/tribes progress at the same rate as you.

    I like the tribe start for RP reasons but when you get raided by groups with guns it feels kinda off. I like the idea of bow and club warfare with neighbours and obviously as the years go by you all upgrade to flintlocks, then semi-autos etc.

    Basically I want a global progression kinda like Civ Rev if you know what I mean lol.

    submitted by /u/I-Pro-Adkinz
    [link] [comments]

    2 Mech clusters on the same day????? I guess I'm dead

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Weird quest question about a toxic spewer halfway across the world.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    So I started on an island map, and within a few months of starting my colony, I get a mission about a toxic spewer in the ocean.

    I look, and this thing is almost halfway across the world, and it looks like there's a green line around the area it's making toxic.

    That was about 6 years ago of game time.

    I have some shuttles now to get off my island if I want to, but I'm wondering if there's any reason to do this mission halfway across the world?

    It doesn't seem like the toxic area around the base could ever get remotely close to my island, and I'm not sure my ship has enough fuel to reach there and back anyway.

    Is there any kind of penalty to just leaving a quest like this undone forever?

    Generally I've noticed this game tends to add severe consequences for not dealing with threats ASAP but I can't see any consequences here and I'm wondering if I'm missing a nasty upcoming surprise.

    submitted by /u/alcimedes
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs Flake when you have Legendary Liquor brewing.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Oh really another one? are you serious?!?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    First ever jungle base about 7 hrs in rimworld by now, any tips on making my base better? anything is appreciated thank you <3

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment