• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    RimWorld A boomalope decided to die literally right on top of my crops

    RimWorld A boomalope decided to die literally right on top of my crops


    A boomalope decided to die literally right on top of my crops

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Survival Skill 20

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Thanks mom and dad for making sure I didn't end up like Hugo.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    If anyone will appreciate the game of Ur I made, it'll be my fellow RimWorld tribalists. Recreation +10

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    The Gorilla was the best man

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    Update, this is not working as expected, bugs ate all the mountain walls and are now starting to eat my defensive walls, maybe with more space in between, beeing this close is not a good idea

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I drew one of my colonists - Meet Desiree Black, she's a tough ol' lass!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    My heart can't handle the goodest girl

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    She combats her problems right at the source

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    No roaring majestically. People are trying to sleep.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    So I had an interesting visitor to my colony today...

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Sad wander: Green

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Tribals - how do you even...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    Hi there, trying a (modded) tribal run, house rule no electricity and no tribal background may use any modern weaponry.

    But how do you even? Tribal raids get their strength in numbers, but my pawn count does not grow that fast or sustaining them leads to massive colony wealth.

    A single outlander raid nearly ended my story - I could only defend by ignoring my weapon rule and use that dropped charge lmg.

    No mechanoids yet, until now. Nice Droner you've got there.

    So how do you manage your tribal runs? What are the secrets to prevail?

    submitted by /u/CYFire2402
    [link] [comments]

    Ship chunk opens ancient danger. Thank you Randy.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Modders and Coders! (Online Cities)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Hey folks. I wanted to ask for support on behalf of the Online Cities mod.

    It's a really cool mod that allows multiplayer on the same world. You can see each other on the map and trade, but unfortunately PVP is a bit borky / not functioning correctly.

    I thought I would post here to see if anyone would like to offer to support the project. I think that the dev might appreciate. I think it would be really cool if the community pulled together to get true multiplayer working.

    Links: Discord - https://discord.gg/gQahDvR

    GitHub - https://github.com/AantCoder/OnlineCity

    Yay!

    submitted by /u/EliasRipley
    [link] [comments]

    Any good zombie mod ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hello ! I'm searching for a good mod, which transform the game in a kind of all zombie survivor. I ask for advice because i tried one a long time ago and it was not very well balanced

    submitted by /u/FulRoro
    [link] [comments]

    Saying goodbye to an 18yo fortress from prerelease. My colonists about to embark on a cross-world trek.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    is there any way to effectivly defend a +20 hour industrial fort without killing any colonist because im too emotional?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    so i was playing rimworld and pretty much made a big fortess inside a mountain, i already lost one colonist to a raid and i have little to no idea how to make a good defence, any recomendations or tips for making a good defence???

    submitted by /u/BeauregardIsBored
    [link] [comments]

    16 bit Thrumbo

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Some dude who I had accepted into the colony as apart of a hospitality quest turned into a megaspider and caused the quest to fail.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Since founder's mother was killed by mechs, he spent many years searching for resurrection serum. He went through infested cities, bombarded cities, intercepted treasure messages most of which were just ambushes. In the end? Tribals offered to exchange it for 3 sets of plate armor.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    A raider dropped a bunch of beer and one of my kittens helped itself

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    If we're so stranded, why can't we just pay the "passing trade ship" for a ride home?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Title! And not only that, but how exactly does all the stuff I sell them get up to orbit?!

    submitted by /u/Zaorish9
    [link] [comments]

    I have a cannibal in prison - need some advice on what to do

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Now I know I'll get eaten alive saying this, but I'd normally leave a cannibal for dead or execute them.

    I grabbed this one anyway - they dropped right by base and all they're traits are good, but I can't have a cannibal bringing everyone down.

    But is there a way he can live among my non-cannibal community and just not bring everyone down with his appetite?

    Will they go mad if they don't eat human burger? Will everyone know if he eats a dead guy, even if no one is around to see?

    I can't release them for improved relations.

    submitted by /u/RikimaruLDR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment