• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    RimWorld Late game raids be like

    RimWorld Late game raids be like


    Late game raids be like

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Medieval for life (until i die of an infection)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Prisoner warden life

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Just watched my pregnant thrumbo pound back 10 beers in a row. It took forever to tame a breeding pair of wild thrumbos and even longer for them to conceive. But now I'm concerned my baby thrumbos will be dumbos.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Morning in a Mountain Base (Year 9, infestations turned OFF :)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    One of my ducks got SMOTE

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    [SoS2] I may have stayed inside too long.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    "ColonistX is on an insulting spree..." Literally every other colonist in the base.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I don't want to unpause...help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Build a vault to store all my richness, which costed all my richness.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I hate it when that happens

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Some really smart noble: What do you _MEAN_ you can't build a table and a wall in the same spot!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    only a day old and already hitting the bottle, just like his father.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Three infestation bait rooms? Nah

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Do you guys responsibly hunt?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I've had a habit since the beginning where I'll always try to not over-hunt wildlife, and leave a male to female ratio of around 1:2/1:3. I think I did it at the start because I thought it may have been a mechanic, since I knew that animals could breed, but as it became obvious to not be the case it was just already a habit I've kept.

    Now, despite all of the haneous crimes against humanity I may commit in a playthrough, I'll always hunt responsibly so as to not completely destroy local fauna.

    submitted by /u/WildTurkey81
    [link] [comments]

    My colony died a sudden and dramatic death. So I wrote it into a story!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Docs link. I would paste it here but it's almost 6,000 words.

    Creative licensing was used, but the basic procession of events is the same as what happened in-game. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/somewhereoutinspace
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.2 Quest: I accepted 5 visitors into my home for 5 days and I have a tempting offer to betray and murder them... I need moral guidance.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    [Screenshot] Old Man Still Got It :P

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Rimworld ending

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys ! What happens when you launch the ship after the raid or you completed the royalty side to beat the game ? Can you still play on your world or is it complete and game over ?

    submitted by /u/Kicks__by__Hunt
    [link] [comments]

    Pawn just beat a Centipede to death with a steel mace

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    How should I reward the colonist? It seems cruel to make them go back to making refined oil after such a feat.

    submitted by /u/VindictiveAxlotl
    [link] [comments]

    Rimatomics Defense VS Shattered Empire

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Siege with bits of stone?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Guys during my game yesterday, I received a siege, but although they had incendiary and normal bombs, they were shooting at me pieces of sandstone, and they were very precise, they caught two of my settlers in full movement.

    I have the mod Vanilla Furniture Expanded, they were going to build the artillery and mortar, but in the counter attack I destroyed the artillery cannon, could it be that the bombs were to be used only with the artillery piece? Is this a bug or some setting to change?

    Sorry for any typing errors, but it's not my first language.

    submitted by /u/spappo94
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment