• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- July 21, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- July 21, 2020


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- July 21, 2020

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Using EPOE, I foolishly installed an AI persona core in the brain of my unstoppable cybernetic insectoid-mutated psycasting terminator beast. After an AI takeover, I had to lock her up. I have created an Ancient Danger.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    i gave my colonist an axe for wood choping and i think i'll take it back

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Is someone crawling in your skin Emo?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Don't you love it when your prisoners stage a prison break and one of the escapees goes beserk and takes down 2 more escapees.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    So last night, 2020 hit hard.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Everything was going great. The external temperature was down to about 40c, the crops were coming in, and the barns were full. One last task before bed: have Hack butcher the extra corpses in the freezer. Even if the reserve freezer's power goes out (again), I want that leather.

    Right before he finishes, I get a notification: Rhino Revenge. My tamer (skill 19) pissed off the rhino and got laid out. Her guard animals put up a good fight, and when she passed out, they went back to their barn to rest. My colonists start trying to recover poor Leyton.

    Fast forward 5 mins. There are now 4 downed colonists and a nudist with a poor machine pistol standing over a dead rhino in the house. I start looking to see if she can actually stabilize anyone... and the explosions start.

    Two of the injured guard animals were boomalopes. Since it was late evening when they bled out, all the other boomalopes were in the boomalope barn with them. The horses keep "rescuing" the injured, burning survivors by dragging them back into the barn.

    Boom. Everything runs burning into the fields. Fires on animal goes out. Animal goes back into the barn. Boom.

    In 10mins, I went from a stable colony in the badlands whose worst problem was the freezer being full to a nudist crafter standing in a bloodstained hall while the herds exploded all over the crops. 2020.

    PS: I would like to report that the stone barn, built to keep the heat down so the boomalopes wouldn't get heatstroke, did survive the chained explosions. Strong recommend, lol.

    submitted by /u/dave2293
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's called Long Night but come on!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I'll tell you if I get rejected or not

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    When you've had enough of your lazy pawns but they strike back

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Unpopular Style

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    While y'all're busy committing as many war crimes in as little time as you can manage, I'm over here with my prison barracks being the most comfortable, beautiful room in my entire complex. No need to worry about prison breaks, and the prison-to-colonist pipeline is simple as it gets! Honestly, suppressing the suffering with surgeries and force is so much fuss compared to simply placing a big'ol statue in the prison and feeding them decent meals c:

    submitted by /u/Whatzit_Tuuyah
    [link] [comments]

    Before Covid..

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    .. I couldn't understand how pawns with the plague could get out of bed and hurt their chances of survival just to go play some chess or something. That's not realistic, I would yell at the screen.

    I don't yell at the screen anymore.

    submitted by /u/Wynce
    [link] [comments]

    Jugust has been a tough month this year..

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Indeed it is.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    got him

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    I don't know why, I just feel that this fits Rimworld so sooo much.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Are you guys a rice kind of guy or a potato?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    rice gang rise up

    submitted by /u/sebas2903
    [link] [comments]

    Human harvesting for dummies

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    New Colonist Orientation Be Like

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    The joywire we have at home:

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Beavers can eat Anima Trees

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Are you telling me my glitterworld super genius who discovers the secrets of antimatter, how to create fully functioning clones and the ancient art of piano making all in one afternoon, cant help some tribals with whatever tree growing level of tech they are looking into?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    There has just been a Muffalo from a different settlement continuously getting drunk off its ass and passing out for the past month in my hotel. I can't kill it because it will anger the faction and it will also explode into a fiery death due to the moonshine.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Tribal ally taking it out on defenseless lancer

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I'm the man in black and i'm here to save you !

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment