• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    RimWorld Anyone else ever feel like playing Rimworld and not playing Rimworld simultaneously after taking a long break?

    RimWorld Anyone else ever feel like playing Rimworld and not playing Rimworld simultaneously after taking a long break?


    Anyone else ever feel like playing Rimworld and not playing Rimworld simultaneously after taking a long break?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    The Colony Vault

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    My new camping light reminds me of something..

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I started playing today :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    What The FOOK??

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    That isn't cursed comment it's just Rimworld player

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Cmon we just tried to save her and the second she dies ...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    When a person says they don't want to wear a face mask to protect other people

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I was ready to leave it all behind, but then...

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    I've got a 6 people colony with basic rifles and shotguns. Two of my colonists have high-tech swords that I received as quest rewards, but I don't have any armor besides basic helmets. I'm playing with Combat Extended so fights can get very brutal very quick.

    On a summer morning, an infestation spawns in a mountain side cave, half a map away from my base: 3 or 4 hives and a dozen or so bugs, enough that I can't deal with them on my own right now. I decide to wait, hoping that a friendly caravan can come and help me clear it.

    A few days pass, there are now 6 or 7 hives and bugs have now doubled in numbers. The situation is becoming more alarming every minute. The insects have dug out of the cave and now control a portion of my grass fields.

    I receive a message from my "good friend" Randy Random, telling me that Mechs are dropping right next to my base. 2 Centipedes, armed to the teeth with heavy charge blasters, land between my base and the infested area. (Note: in CE, Centipedes are very strong; their weapons are able to decimate an army of heavily armored troops in a single volley)

    They destroy a monument that I had built for the Empire, and also decide to punch some of my outer walls, while my colonists pack an emergency caravan to escape and save their lives.

    While everyone is gathering valuables, medicine and food for the trip, something I didn't expect happens: the mechs turn their sights towards one of the hives at the entrance of the cave. They fire a volley towards it.

    All of the insects rush out of the mountain side and into the open to defend their territory, and pile onto the now overwhelmed Centipedes. They quickly learned that insects are a force to be reckoned with.

    One of the colonists, Phoenix, sees an opportunity and decides to take matters into her own hands. She grabs a triple-rocket-launcher and makes her way to the battlefield. By the time she arrives, the mechs are nearly destroyed, and half a dozen insects are dead.

    She aims her rockets, fires, and massive explosions follow. Only a few insect are left alive after this carnage. The other colonists, inspired by Phoenix's courage, join the fray and finish them off.

    Everyone made it out alive, though not unscathed: a Megaspider managed to stab my engineer's eye out before dying. All things considered, much more could've been lost that day, and many fireside stories will be told about it.

    Rimworld truly is a wonderful story generator. Thanks Tynan =)

    submitted by /u/majorsheppard01
    [link] [comments]

    Relatable.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    How to handle rejection

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Damn this hurts.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    HOL UP

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I suppose it’s appropriate ? But really !?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    A large insect infestation appeared in my previous reactor room. It... sorted itself out.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I can’t take it anymore! I just can’t!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Every minute of every vanilla game is a constant struggle for order against the deadly chaos, and most of the time things don't work in your favor, for no fucking reason. Like the "zzzzzt" incident, I have had that happen so many times when my batteries aren't even half full. And what about all the stupid fucking things my suicidal pawns do!? Starting a social fight 0.02 nanosecond before a raid or throwing a tantrum, a fucking tantrum, during a solar flare and break a cooler. It doesn't even make any sense! Throwing A fucking tantrum on a space colony!?

    But I just can't stop, I just can't fucking stop myself.

    I fear my blood pressure rising every time I play this blursed game.

    Plz help me

    submitted by /u/Davenyetspiddie
    [link] [comments]

    Introduced my friend to Rimworld

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    True to life, some pawns think a little nobility entitles them to kick back when the rest of the colony burns down

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Where is my kidnapped infant??

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I was getting destroyed by a tribal raid that came right after an infestation. When they kidnapped my infant, Tanya (playing with age matters, so she was automatically downed because she couldn't walk).

    All well and good, I just figured I would get a prisoner rescue quest for her before I left the planet. Well, fast forward 4 years. I am on my ship in space, I have a Johnson-Tanaka drive, I've abandoned my base on the ground, and I'm ready to go. BUT still haven't found Tanya!!

    So, I destroyed every base of the faction that kidnapped her. Just dropped on in with a shuttle, space suits, monoswords, and ripped dick. All well and good. But she wasn't at any of them!

    Now, it still says Tanya is part of the destroyed faction. Does anyone have any idea how I could find her??

    Tk;dr: I had an infant captured by a tribe. I want to get her back before I move on to another planet. I destroyed the faction she joined but could not find her. Where is she?? I would feel guilty just leaving her on the planet without parents (and now a faction!)

    submitted by /u/AFKaylak
    [link] [comments]

    i love cats, so when the game forces me to face this kind of floof attack, idk what to say...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment