• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 11, 2020

    RimWorld Some people really have it all

    RimWorld Some people really have it all


    Some people really have it all

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Playing outside

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    Hope im doing this right: Seed: emma - Coverage 30% - 26.22N | 17.53E

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Merciless Randy experience

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Real Life Simple Meal

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Pro tip: recruit useless colonists and send them to Imperial colonys as bait to steal juicy rewards.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I'm recruiting a lot of useless pawns, drugging them with go-juice or luciferium and dropping them via pod in a Imperial colony.

    After the enemys are lured to him(or them), I send another drop pod with a colonists to dig their walls and steal Zeus Warhammer, glitterworld medicine and other very good items from their base while I juke the dumb enemys with my heavily drugged pawn. I make sure he dies, because I don't want him back.

    I'm very successful so far. 5 heist so far and 0 casualties (besides the baits).

    submitted by /u/cursedbones
    [link] [comments]

    tfw pristine ruins found nearby

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Please, don't do it!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    I think I'll pass, thank you

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Uhhhh

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    When the pirate base has 300 more HE shells than you can carry...

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Y'all are AWFUL people!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I can't believe I listed to /r/rimworld! I rescued a T5 Android from a collection of bad androids. Because of THIS SUBREDDIT I was deathly afraid of what Wilson (the new android) would do after I imprisoned him. I quickly replaced all of his limbs with makeshift parts, and then removed those parts. He was helpless. Around five days later one of my colonists got inspired and quickly recruited Wilson. In the four days since, Wilson has been a great asset to the colony, researching Archotech upgrades. During a solar flare, he showed he has a beautiful soul when he constructed a lovely large granite statue.

    YOU PEOPLE try to give all T5 androids a bad name here, trying to scare us. I'll say it - you are ROBOPHOBES! My Wilson may be intolerant, but he's lived among other androids all his life and doesn't know any better. And he's sanguine! He's my best artist, and has very low combat skills. I have psychopaths and bloodlusters and just plain abrasive colonists to worry about - they are always getting into social fights but Wilson has been a model citizen.

    But I treated him like a shackled monster! I was so afraid of his mood, I didn't butcher a single human for nine days! Yet he didn't complain one bit at sitting on the excellent human leather chair I set up at the research station. Quite comfortable he was!

    Wilson has proven himself to be a valued member of the colony, and I think it is time I acknowledge how unjustly I've treated him because of my past prejudices and treat him as a full-fledged member of my community. I have a set of high power arms and legs, and they will go to him.

    I've learned a valuable lesson - don't believe everything you read on social media! Especially all the hate posts! Shame on y'all for perpetuating such robophobic stereotypes!

    submitted by /u/PseudonymousDev
    [link] [comments]

    Dog1 learned haul.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Can't believe this lasted 10 in-game years on Randy Savage

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Anyone else save scum like their life depends on it?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I've played Rimworld for several hundred hours, but I've never been in the mood to commit to non saving. I don't feel like I'm BAD at the game, as much as I get really invested in my colonies and if some shit goes down that I don't feel was truly fair I'll pull back on a previous save. How often do you all build legendary colonies without save scumming? How do you deal with the feeling of utter defeat?

    submitted by /u/mcbatcommanderr
    [link] [comments]

    Idk if this guy knows what he’s getting into...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Slice of Rimlife - Scheduled Mechanoid Maintenance

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Last night Joni decided to propose. Upon facing rejection, Joni couldn't handle his emotions and decided he would beat Midori senseless in a berserk rage. He must have forgotten that Midori was a highly experienced Paladin. Joni's rage came to an end when his girlfriend beat his ass unconscious.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Anyone else amazed at how much faster it loads now?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    With all my mods it used to take up to 15 minutes to get to the title screen. Now it's usually under a minute. They must have optimised the shit out of it.

    submitted by /u/Morcalvin
    [link] [comments]

    Close fucking call

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment