• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    RimWorld Vote/nominate for /r/RimWorld's 'best of 2019'

    RimWorld Vote/nominate for /r/RimWorld's 'best of 2019'


    Vote/nominate for /r/RimWorld's 'best of 2019'

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:30 AM PST

    Happy holidays, colonists!

    Just like last year, /r/RimWorld will be participating in reddit's annual 'Best of' awards. Every year, the site admins gift reddit coins to subreddits who, in turn, award them to winners of various categories. The winners are nominated and voted on by the subreddit's users.

    The RimWorld moderators have put together the following 5 categories. As we are still not omniscient beings, we've also included a 6th 'Choose-your-own' category. Unlike last year, we have more reddit coins to play around with so the prizes this year are a bit more intense.

    Prizes

    • Category winners receive 3 months of reddit premium and a special subreddit flair
    • The user who nominates a category winner will also receive 1 month of reddit premium - Last year /u/Rockachaws won 3 months of reddit premium by simple virtue of having the only nominee in a category!
    • The user with the second most votes in a category will receive 1 month of reddit premium

    Categories

    • Most OG OP
    • Most impressive colony
    • Best feature analysis
    • Best effort post
    • Artist of the year
    • Make your own category

    Contest rules

    • Users may not nominate themselves
    • Nominees must be members of good standing on /r/RimWorld and reddit (not banned or suspended)
    • Users may only make one nomination per category
    • Nominations must be in the format provided as a reply to top level comments
    • Discussion of nominees is welcome but subreddit/site rules still apply
    • Breaking any of the above rules will result in the comment(s)/nomination(s) being removed from the thread.

    For fairness, this thread will have contest mode enabled. That means the comment sort will be randomized, scores will be hidden, and replies will be collapsed.

    Voting will take place through January 15th. Awards and results will be posted in mid January.

    submitted by /u/TheSimpleArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Meme

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:48 PM PST

    I use mods by the way

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    The tutorial is absolutely brutal and merciless. I followed everything, yet my colony still died...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    Despite only being 30 days old, Bert has strong opinions on government conspiracies. He's a very advanced baby.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    I think we just lost our ship...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    First time that happened to me. Does that happen more often?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    Before we got the incinerator, we stored the bodies in a room locked off from the rest of the colony. Now, only their skeletons remain, a ghastly reminder to STOP FUCKING WITH MY COLONY

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    Since a long time I finally have a free day, and I'm now up at 8:30 just to play Rimworld all day

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:48 PM PST

    Hi all, for the last two months I haven't gamed at all practically, 0 hours on steam, yup, so yesterday evening I played a bit of Rimworld and today I'm, shamelessly, getting up (for me) very early in the morning to play all day and finally game and relax after a long time

    Feel free to roast me or do what you want to me, I'll surely have a blast today anyway! :)

    submitted by /u/LocusStandi
    [link] [comments]

    That is a dying boomrat. That is also my melee fighter who i completely forgot existed and accidentally made her rush the boomrat. I paused as soon as I realized my mistake.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:36 AM PST

    I just got rimworld!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:55 AM PST

    I have made 24 human leather hats and a sweat factory for a base.

    I am living the dream!

    submitted by /u/toranfromtang
    [link] [comments]

    Meteor Shower! Wait...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Hits Home ay

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Ok.... Time for another crusade

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    My boy Weasel successfully proposed to his girlfriend, while she was cutting herself...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    I just got this game before Christmas, I’m already a monster.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Optimism

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    "Uhh.. This burn scar looks very messed up... I think I'll just..."

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    My prisoner pulled his warden. How you might ask?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:53 PM PST

    How does it look so far?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Dan's friends

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:05 PM PST

    A close-up view of Animal Training in Rimworld

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Does this ever go on sale?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    I've been wanting to try this game out for a couple months now, but it almost never seems to go on sale; and the few times I've seen a discount, it's never been enough for me to justify it to my wallet. :(

    submitted by /u/Jenneke42
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment